Welcome to the Value Champion Training Curriculum
Each learning module is organized into sections:
- Overview: The background and rationale for this module.
- Learning Objectives: “By the end of the session, learners should be able to…”
- Reading Assignments: Learners are expected to complete these readings; or videos, and come to the session prepared to discuss them.
- Resources: Some of the small group exercises require the use of additional materials, those are provided here.
- Discussion Questions: What learners should be prepared to discuss during the session.
- Project Application: Describes how and where to apply what they learn from this module within their project.Facilitator Guide: Provides a rationale for the topic, a suggested agenda for the one-hour session, probes for discussion questions, and instructions for a small group exercise for the class.
*If you are viewing this course as a guest (check the top right hand corner of the window) then you will have limited access to the course functionality. To enroll in the course, please click on the log in link (top right hand corner) and create an account with the Kaiser Permanent School of Allied Health Sciences. After that you'll be able to access KP Scholar and enroll in this course, VC - 101 using the enrollment mask, 123. If you'd prefer assistance or to enroll a group in this course, please contact Michael.X.Parchman@kp.org.