Use the button below to add your to answers to the following questions as a "New Discussion Topic" in the forum.
Lesson 1: Discussion Questions
- In reading Barnett et al. why do you think there was no difference in delivery of low-value care when comparing safety net physicians to other physicians?
- How would you define ‘low-value care’ and what are the implications of that definition for how you engage clinicians in conversations about change?
- Why might patients who are seen in safety net settings be more vulnerable to harm from a low-value care service?
- Can you give at least one example from your clinical experience for each domain of harm described by Deborah Korenstein?
- What is “double jeopardy” as described by Christian Helfrich and can you give a practical example of when this might happen in your own clinical setting?
(There are no discussion topics yet in this forum)