Lesson One: Discussion Two: Time Management Follow Up

Picture of First Last
Time Management
by First Last - Wednesday, 15 June 2016, 4:09 PM

I plan to manage my time accordingly by creating a plan or strategy so that I can successfully complete this course. Understanding what type of learner I am, being conscious of my procrastinating nature, and balancing my workload will enable me to succeed in this course as well. My plan will include when, where, and how many hours of study time I need, as well as a timeline to revise my plan will all be help me stay afloat. Lastly, but not least, scheduling some homework time on Outlook will help me achieve success while completing other competing priorities on my work calendar. 

Picture of Dan Bennington
Re: Time Management
by Dan Bennington - Monday, 20 June 2016, 8:23 AM

I agree with Monica, My time will be managed via Outlook and my work assignments. When possible, I plan on completing assignments during work hours. Otherwise, assignments will be completed after my kids go to bed later in the evening. I plan on staying on top of my assignments and completing them prior to the next weeks class.

Picture of Maggie Newcomb
Re: Time Management
by Maggie Newcomb - Wednesday, 20 July 2016, 5:21 PM

Well, if you look at when I posted this discussion you can see proof that I didn't make enough time for this class. I should have been listening more and made a schedule for myself. And most important, stick with it!